Meet, Network and Discuss Operational Requirements with Senior Navy Leaders
Naval Damage Control is the only event for naval, civilian and industry stakeholders to discuss strategies and solutions to keep ships operational in the event of an onboard emergency.
Now in its 6th year, the meeting has significantly evolved with over 20 Navies from across the world in attendance alongside Fire & Rescue responders, Coastguards, MoD/Government representatives and industry experts to discuss current and future operational requirements.
Naval Damage Control 2017 Highlights Include:
- 150+ Attendees
- 70%+ Attendees are Procurement Decision Makers
- 20 Countries Represented
- 13 Senior Level Delegations
- 15 Senior Level Speakers
We use our extensive database and marketing outreach programme to deliver the entire procurement and operational buying chain.
Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
Naval Damage Control 2018 will enable you to meet senior Navy leaders and showcase your products, solutions and capabilities in an intimate environment. The exhibition room will host all networking breaks allowing you to network and discuss new business opportunities.
Benefits of participating at Naval Damage Control 2018 Include:
- Align your brand as a thought-leader
- Showcase your solutions and expertise
- Meet and influence senior Navy leaders
- Generate new business opportunities
- Understand future operational requirements
- Launch new products and receive immediate feedback
- Inclusion within our marketing outreach campaign
- Be seen at the only event to keep ships operational in the event of an onboard emergency
“We’ve met foreign and UK navies who come to the stand to discuss the issues and get a better understanding of the solutions.”“ Peter Litchfield, UK Technical Sales Director, CSD Sealing Systems
Download the Sponsorship and Exhibitions Brochure today to discover the full range of sponsorship and exhibition opportunities available at Naval Damage Control 2018.